Welcome to Eastgate RV and Mobile Home Park!
We want your stay to be a pleasant one. These are the guidelines by which you will receive the maximum enjoyment and benefits while you are a resident of Eastgate RV and Mobile Home Park.
Applications for Residency must be approved by the Management.
Office Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., November through March
9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., April through October.
1. REGISTRATION. All residents must register at the Office when arriving in the Park. If arrival is after normal Office hours, please come in the next business day. Each resident should provide the Office with the Name, Address, and Telephone Number(s) of a person to be notified in case of an emergency.
2. RESPONSIBILITY. Park residents are responsible for their own actions and for any damages caused by their actions. Guests must be registered at the Office and be accompanied by Residents when using Park Facilities. All Residents are responsible for their guests conduct and are responsible for any damages caused by their guests. Children must be supervised at all times. Use of the Pool Room is for Residents and their guests, 16 years of age or older.
3. NAME BADGES. Name badges are available in the Office and should be worn at Park Functions in the Rec Halls.
4. SPEED LIMITS AND RIGHT OF WAY. The Speed Limit is 10 MPH!
Pedestrians and cyclists have the right of way. Walkers face traffic and golf carts and cyclists go in the direction of traffic. Please YEILD when coming onto the main NORTH and SOUTH streets.
5. TELEPHONE SERVICE. The Office will deliver Emergency Messages ONLY. All others will be put in your mailbox.
6. MAIL SERVICE. Mobile Homes and RV Rows A and B have their own locked mail boxes. Mobile Homes 1 - 100 are located at the South Hall. Mobile homes 149 - 194, and RV Rows A and B are located at the North Hall. RV Rows C, D, E, & F are located in the South Hall across from the Office.
7. PETS. All PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. Residents are responsible for the actions and control of their pets. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY PARK BUILDINGS. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE RIGHT TO BAN FROM THE PARK ANY PET THAT IS CAUSING A NUISANCE OR RUNNING LOOSE. Contact Office for a complete list of Pet Rules.
8. TRASH AND GARBAGE. Dumpsters are provided for household trash and garbage ONLY. DO NOT PUT LAWN WASTE OR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN THE DUMPSTERS. Please put all waste in plastic bags. Dumpsters and Recycle Bins are located at the North Hall. See the Office for a list of what can and cannot be recycled.
9. PARKING. Space is provided on each lot for no more than one vehicle. Only one Motor Home or RV is permitted to occupy the rented lot. A reasonable amount of time is allowed for loading and unloading RV's, etc. If additional time is required, please contact the Office.
10. LAUNDRY. Laundry Facilities are available for residents use only. The North Hall Facilities are located in the Southwest corner of the building and the South Hall Facilities are located in the Northwest corner of the building. The laundries are open 24 hours a day. NO laundry may be hung outdoors. Utility clothes lines may be used as long as they are not visible from the street or bother your neighbors. These lines are only for drying swimsuits and towels.
11. SWIMMING POOLS & SPAS. Rules are posted in the pool area. PLEASE ABIDE BY THEM. Wet bathing suits are not allowed in the halls or the laundry areas (wet floors are dangerous). Remember you must shower before entering the pool or spa to remove all body lotions before entering the water. ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING; THE POOL IS NOT DEEP ENOUGH.
12. ACCIDENTS. The Park is NOT responsible for accidents of the residents. Please use care in your activities.
13. RECREATIONAL HALL AIR CONDITIONER. We are trying to do our part in energy conservation. Please use common sense and only use the AC or Heat when necessary.
14. COURTESY. All Park residents and their guests are expected to be courteous and polite to other residents and Park Personnel. Please refrain from disturbing noises after 10:00 PM. Abusive language and public intoxication will not be tolerated. Park Policy is NO SMOKING in any Park Building including laundry rooms and restrooms.
Thank You and Enjoy Your Stay,